Author:Dr. P. Siva Bharathi, M.D (Peds), AB (USA).
Mixed Vegetable Soup: (1 cup) - Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 15 minutes
This recipe is rich in vitamins and other essential micronutrients for your baby. Carrots provide vitamin A which is good for your baby’s skin
- 1 potato
- 1 Onion
- 3-4 pods of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 small size floret of clauliflower
- small piece cabbage
- few leaves of palak (Keerai)
- salt to taste
- Cut all vegetables in small pieces.
- Put them in pressure cooker along with salt and water (water level -so much that all vegetables are soaked)
- Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Allow to cool put the content in the blender along with water and make a puree.
- Let the puree boil in an open vessel (you can add water if you feel the soup is thick) and serve lukewarm.