Dr.Siva Bharathi, M.D (Peds).,AB (USA).
(Pediatrician & Neonatologist)
Dr Siva Bharathi completed his MBBS from the prestigious Madras Medical College Chennai, following which he did his post graduation in Pediatrics form The Institute of Child Health & Hospital for children Egmore Chennai, which is one of the largest children hospitals in south East Asia. He worked as an Assistant professor in Pediatrics in a Teaching hospital in Salem for few years. He later went to USA for advanced training in Pediatrics at The famous Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
Training / Academic Experience
Following his Post graduation he worked as Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in a teaching hospital in Salem, where he felt the need for international advanced training in Pediatrics and neonatology. He joined as a Pediatric Resident doctor at one of the leading children’s hospital in US, The Children’s hospital at Cleveland clinic, Cleveland. He received advanced training in various branches of Pediatrics and had the chance to work with world renowned doctors and had the opportunity to use the latest technologies in the treatment of sick children. After gaining the adequate knowledge and experience in the world class treatment and management strategies for various diseases for children, he decided to return to India and serve his mother land. He chooses Coimbatore as his home and is doing his practice in General pediatrics since then.
- Dr Siva Bharathi is well trained in General Pediatrics and Neonatology. He has expertise in
- Assessment and management of High risk Neonates
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Care of Preterm and Low birth weight infants.
- Post natal follow up for newborn problems and growth monitoring.
- Childhood vaccinations
- Pediatric preventive care and Screening
- Behavior and Growth Assessment
- Management of Allergy and Asthma in children
- Obesity management and diet counseling.